News & Frequently Asked Questions
This page posts major TSDS project announcements, press releases, and links to frequently asked questions.
News & FAQs
- Community Impact News published an article about Hays CISD's participation as an LPR LEA (pdf version) - 5/20/2013.
- A kick-off meeting for the selected Early Adopter LEAs was held on Thursday, May 16, 2013. The morning and afternoon sessions are now posted - 5/20/2013.
- TEA will participate in the 2013 Tech Fiesta conference hosted by Region 20. On 4/18/2013 9:15AM, we'll present "Texas Student Data Systems (TSDS): An Overview and Up-to-date Status" in ABELPST. On 4/19/2013, 9:15AM, we'll present "TSDS studentGPS Dashboards: Bring Your Own Device (a hands-on walk-through) in ABELPST.
- PEIMS EDIT+ (legacy system) is now open for the Summer Collection. First submissions are due 6/27/2013.
- Thelist of districts who have been approved as Early Adopters of TSDS has been released - 4/5/2013.
- The TSDS Unique ID application was released - 3/25/2013
Four SIS Providers in Texas License Ed-Fi™ (Michael and Susan Dell Foundation: Aug 17, 2012)
eScholar Licenses Ed-Fi™ (Michael and Susan Dell Foundation: Jun 13, 2012)
Prologic, Hays CISD Participate in TSDS Limited Production Release (Prologic Technology Systems)
Federal Grant Awarded to TEA for TSDS Project (TEA: May 28, 2010)
MSDF Grant Awarded to TEA for TSDS Project (Michael and Susan Dell Foundation, Sep 22, 2009)