What is the TxEIS SSIS?
TxEIS is the Texas Computer Cooperative's (TCC) student information system for K-12, newly enhanced as a state-sponsored system and offered at an across-the-board discounted price.
TCC TxEIS State-sponsored Student Information System
- A common integrated system for Texas school districts that supports accountability requirements
- A single integrated system for Texas LEAs that supports accountability requirements
- The solution for analytical, reporting, and data access needs as defined by the Texas educational community
New for SSIS Subscribers
- Enhanced functionality and new modules
- A closer partnership with TEA, ensuring that the software is always compliant with the latest PEIMS data standards (TEDS)
- A significantly reduced price for most customers
- Easy conversion for existing TxEIS customers
- Optional software packages available to subscribers at reduced pricing
TxEIS is available as both a state-sponsored SIS and as a non-state-sponsored SIS. LEAs are NOT required to purchase a state-sponsored SIS; if they prefer, LEAs may continue to use a non-state-sponsored SIS to provide their TEDS-compliant PEIMS extracts.
Summary CORE Subscription and Hosting*
| || ||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016|
|CORE subscription Fee||Annual||$8.00||$8.00||$8.24||$8.49||$8.74|
TCC has negotiated reduced pricing for the following items:
(Includes hosting and first-year maintenance)
|TIPWeb-IM Initial Software License Fee ||Annual||$1.25/student|
|TIPWeb-IM Annual Maintenance Fee |
(not applicable the first year of contract)
|Annual||$500 + $0.25/student|
|Initial Setup/Installation at Data Center||One-time||$1,000.00|
For more information on the Hayes products, contact your local ESC.
Enrollment-based Fees (Non-TxEIS LEAs)*
|Enrollment|| | |
Enrollment-based Fees (Current TxEIS LEAs)*
Field Service Rates*
$95.00/hour, subject to annual adjustments. Optional support packages are available. The vendor will follow the general guidelines for travel costs as directed by Textravel.
*All pricing is quoted on a not-to-exceed basis.
SSIS Pricing and Contracts
TEA Service Level Agreement (not vendor-specific)
TxEIS Service Level Agreement (ESC as vendor)
For more information
Contact Cynthia Cammack, TEA's TxEIS Contract Manager
For more information about TxEIS Plus, go to www.txeis.net.