Reports on Texas Early Childhood Education
Program Reports and Evaluation
- The Texas School Ready! Project: Preparing Young Texans to Learn (PDF, 3.75MB), December 2012
- District Prekindergarten Outreach Report, 2011
- Evaluation of the Early Childhood School Readiness Demonstration Projects and School Readiness Certification System, January 2011
- The Texas School Ready! Project: Preparing Young Texans to Learn, December 2010
- Evaluation of the Texas Pre-Kindergarten Limited English Proficiency Program: Baseline Findings from the 2008-2009 School Year, December 2008
- School Readiness Integration (SRI) Models: A Descriptive and Cost Analysis Study, October 2007, Edvance Research, Inc.
- Effective Early Childhood Programs: Turning Knowledge Into Action, 2005 Susan H. Landry, PhD, The Michael Matthew Knight Professor of Pediatrics, Chief, Division of Developmental Pediatrics, University of Texas Health Science Center
Department of Federal and State Education Policy: 512-936-6060
Howard Morrison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified on 4/25/2014 04:12:58 PM.