Reports on Texas Early Childhood Education
Program Reports and Evaluation
- The Texas School Ready! Project: Preparing Young Texans to Learn (PDF, 3.75MB), December 2012
- District Prekindergarten Outreach Report, 2011
- Evaluation of the Early Childhood School Readiness Demonstration Projects and School Readiness Certification System, January 2011
- The Texas School Ready! Project: Preparing Young Texans to Learn, December 2010
- The Texas School Ready! Project: Preparing Young Texans to Learn, December 2009
- Evaluation of the Texas Pre-Kindergarten Limited English Proficiency Program: Baseline Findings from the 2008-2009 School Year, December 2008
- School Readiness Integration (SRI) Models: A Descriptive and Cost Analysis Study, October 2007, Edvance Research, Inc.
- Texas Legislature Senate Bill 23 Report on Texas Early Education Model (TEEM) School Readiness: Certifying Higher Levels of School Readiness in Cost Effective Ways, September 2007
- Senate Bill 76 Texas Early Education Model (TEEM): Improving School Readiness and Increasing Access to Child Care for Texas - Year 2 Findings, May 2005
- Effective Early Childhood Programs: Turning Knowledge Into Action, 2005 Susan H. Landry, PhD, The Michael Matthew Knight Professor of Pediatrics, Chief, Division of Developmental Pediatrics, University of Texas Health Science Center
- The Report of the State Center for Early Childhood Development Advisory Committee on Senate Bill 76: Feasibility of Coordinating Government-Funded Child-Care Programs in a Manner that Promotes Access to Child-Care Programs and Results in Improved School Readiness, September 2004
Department of Federal and State Education Policy: 512-936-6060
Howard Morrison, email@example.com
Page last modified on 9/23/2013 03:01:59 PM.