Percent of youth who are no longer in secondary school, had IEPs in effect at the time they left school, and were:
- Enrolled in higher education within one year of leaving high school.
- Enrolled in higher education or competitively employed within one year of leaving high school.
- Enrolled in higher education or in some other postsecondary education or training program; or competitively employed or in some other employment within one year of leaving high school.
Data for Indicator 14 must be entered by a Data Entry Agent or LEA certifier into the web based SPP 14 application by accessing TEASE
The district certifier is responsible for assuring that the data are accurate and therefore, must be knowledgeable of the process. The district data entry agent and district certifier will enter district data collectively when necessary. Once entered and complete, the district certifier will certify the data. Every district must have a complete and certified status regardless of whether the district has data to enter.
Data Submission Window
- Opening date for the online application is April 1, 2014
- Closing date for online application is August 29, 2014
Technical Assistance and Training on Indicator 14
Content questions related to training, the checklist and folder reviews should be sent to the Education Service Center Transition Specialist in a district's region.
Questions on data entry technical support should be addressed to the email@example.com email box .
Division of Federal and State Education Policy
1701 North Congress Avenue | Austin, Texas 78701-1494
Telephone: 512.463.9414 | Fax: 512.463.9560