Sending Files Securely to TEA
Local Education Agencies, Education Services Centers, and individual site visitors who want to send confidential information to the Texas Education Agency should register with TEA's Secure File Transfer service:
- Go to https://sendfiles.tea.state.tx.us
- Click on I don't have an account yet
- Enter whatever email address you wish to use
- You will be sent an email with a link to click that verifies the email address entered in step #3
- You create a password you wish to use (password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain a minimum: 1 number, 1 uppercase alphabet)
- The account is created
- Use the Send File Tab to send a secure email with your file attached
If there are any problems with the steps, a guide is located on the registration page under "Getting Started?" (PDF, 149 KB).
Page last modified on 6/3/2013 11:29:53 AM.