Sending Files Securely to TEA
Local education agencies, education services centers, and individual site visitors who want to send confidential information to the Texas Education Agency should register with TEA's Secure File Transfer service:
- Go to https://sendfiles.tea.state.tx.us.
- Click on I don't have an account yet.
- Enter your email address.
- You should then receive a verification email at the email address you entered. Follow the link in that email to verify that address.
- Create a password. Passwords must be at least eight characters long and must contain a minimum of one number and one uppercase letter.
- Once the account is created, use the Send File tab to send a secure email with your file attached.
If there are any problems with the steps, a guide is located on the registration page under "Getting Started?" (PDF, 149 KB).
Page last modified on 7/8/2014 10:26:28 AM.