School Guidance and Counseling - Guide for Program Development
Comprehensive, Developmental Guidance and Counseling Program for Texas Public Schools 4th Edition
All Grade Levels
A Guide for Program Development: Comprehensive, Developmental Guidance and Counseling Program for Texas Public Schools (PDF, 628KB).
- You must have Adobe Acrobat in order to view and print the Guide. You may obtain a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com
- To speed print the guidebook, SAVE the pdf file(s) to your desktop or your hard drive. Printing will be faster as the only constraint will be on the user's system and not dependent upon the user's internet connection download speed.
- If you have difficulties opening and printing the guidebook in it’s entirety, please download it by sections found below. There are two versions available.
- To order a printed copy of the guidebook print and complete the Order Form (PDF, 140KB).
Forward and Contents (PDF, 81KB)
- The Basis for the Texas Comprehensive, Development Guidance and Counseling Program (PDF, 231KB)
- The Texas Comprehensive, Developmental Guidance and Counseling Program Model (PDF, 145KB)
- Responsibilities of School Counselors and Other Staff Members (PDF, 380KB)
- The Scope and Sequence of a Guidance Curriculum (PDF, 430KB)
- A Process for Implementing a Comprehensive, Developmental Guidance and Counseling Program (PDF, 145KB)
- A Process for Evaluating a Comprehensive, Developmental Guidance and Counseling Program (PDF, 264KB)
Copyright © Notice The Materials are copyrighted © and trademarked ™ as the property of the Texas Education Agency and may not be reproduced without the express written permission of the Texas Education Agency, except under the following conditions: 1) Texas public school districts, charter schools, and Education Service Centers may reproduce and use copies of the Materials and Related Materials for the districts’ and schools’ educational use without obtaining permission from the Texas Education Agency; 2) Residents of the state of Texas may reproduce and use copies of the Materials and Related Materials for individual personal use only without obtaining written permission of the Texas Education Agency; 3) Any portion reproduced must be reproduced in its entirety and remain unedited, unaltered and unchanged in any way; 4) No monetary charge can be made for the reproduced materials or any document containing them; however, a reasonable charge to cover only the cost of reproduction and distribution may be charged.
Private entities or persons located in Texas that are not Texas public school districts, Texas Education Service Centers, or Texas charter schools or any entity, whether public or private, educational or non-educational, located outside the state of Texas MUST obtain written approval from the Texas Education Agency and will be required to enter into a license agreement that may involve the payment of a licensing fee or a royalty.
For information contact: Office of Copyrights, Trademarks, License Agreements, and Royalties, Texas Education Agency, 1701 N. Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701-1494; phone 512.463.7004; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact:
Page last modified on 8/10/2012 11:52:44 AM.