The following changes have taken place in the Office for Grants and Fiscal Compliance.
- The name of the department has changed to the Office for Grants and Federal Fiscal Compliance.
- One of its divisions, the Division of Financial Audits, no longer exists as a division at TEA. Most of the division’s functions have moved to the new Office of the Chief School Finance Officer. The functions related to federal subrecipient monitoring have moved to the new Division of Federal Fiscal Monitoring mentioned below.
- The Division of Federal Program Compliance has changed to the Division of Federal Fiscal Compliance and Reporting.
- A new division, the Division of Federal Fiscal Monitoring, has been created and added to the department’s responsibilities.
The Office for Grants and Federal Fiscal Compliance now houses the following divisions:
- Division of Grants Administration
- Division of Federal Fiscal Compliance and Reporting
- Division of Federal Fiscal Monitoring
These changes were made because of changes to the organizational structure at TEA and became effective November 1, 2012.
The Office for Grants and Federal Fiscal Compliance will continue to provide uninterrupted service to local educational agencies and the public. For more specific information about our responsibilities, please visit the Office for Grants and Federal Fiscal Compliance website or contact us.