Educator Account Setup and Login
Create or Update an Educator Profile/Online Account
TEA Online provides a secure environment with additional services for educators not available on our public website.
Note: You must update your educator profile in order to register for a certification exam or apply for certification.
What you can do using your Online Account
- Apply for Standard Certification, Probationary Certification, Certification by Examination, or Educational Aide Certification
- Apply for a review of out-of-state or out-of-country credentials and/or apply for a certificate following the review of credentials
- Apply to renew a Standard Certificate
- View the status of your certification application(s)
- View your Texas certification(s) and examination results
- Update your educator profile information such as your email, phone number and mailing address (required by SBEC board rule TAC, Title 19 §230.431)
- View fingerprint status
Page last modified on 12/21/2011.