TTIPS Cycle I - 2010-2013
The Texas Title I Priority Schools (TTIPS) grants are made from funds made available under Section 1003(g) of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), currently authorized under the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001. Awards for Cycle 1 of the TTIPS grant were announced in July 2010.
Quarterly Implementation Report (QIR) and Quarterly Conference Call Schedule
SY 2012-2013 Third Quarter Conference Schedule (PDF, 791KB)
Quarterly Conference Process (PDF, 92KB) begins with second quarter of SY 2012-2013 (posted December 14, 2012)
Quarterly Conference District Shepherd Facilitation Guidelines (PDF, 71KB) (posted December 18, 2012)
TTIPS Combined 90-Day Action Strategy and Quarterly Implementation Report (QIR) Template
- NOTE: A copy of the Combined 90-Day Action Strategy and QIR Template has been emailed to all TTIPS grantees. It can also be requested by contacting email@example.com.
Instructions for 90-Day Action Strategy Section (PDF, 141KB)
- A copy of the report, with the sections related to the 90-Day Action Strategies completed, should be submitted to the School Improvement Center at the beginning of each quarter. Contact your case manager with any questions concerning the 90-Day Action Strategy portion of the report.
- The entire report, including the completed sections related to the QIR should be submitted to your program specialist at TEA at the end of each quarter. Questions related to the QIR portion of the report may be directed to your program specialist or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher and Principal Evaluation Requirement and Timeline Extension
Waiver request for Texas was awarded by USDE for School Improvement Grants Transformation schools to extend the timeline for implementation of evaluation systems.
FINAL List of Extensions and PDAS Pilot Participants are available on the Texas Title I Priority Schools Grant Teacher and Principal Evaluation Requirement and Timeline Extension Page.
End of Year Report
SY 2012-2013 Resources - COMING SOON
SY 2011-2012 Resources
- 2012 Cycle 1 TTIPS End of Year Report, Part 2 (Excel, 27KB) Due October 1, 2012
- 2012 Cycle 1 TTIPS End of Year Report, Part 2 (PDF, 26KB)
- EOY 2012, Part 2 Instructions (PDF, 76KB)
- 2012 TTIPS EOY Superintendent Memo (PDF, 86KB)
- TTIPS 2012 EOY Instructions (PDF, 119KB)
- TTIPS EOY Certification Form (PDF, 89KB)
- TTIPS EOY Primary Review Template (PDF, 97KB)
- TTIPS EOY Secondary Review Template (PDF, 117KB)
SY 2010-2011 Resources
- March 11, 2011 Letter (PDF, 63KB)
- End-of-Year Report, Section 1 (PDF, 51KB) (Excel, 53KB) Due Aug 1, 2011
- Section 1 Instructions (PDF, 19KB)
- End-of-Year Report, Section 2 (PDF, 33KB) (Excel, 46KB) Due Aug 31, 2011
- Section 2 Instructions (PDF, 49KB)
2012-2013 School Year TTIPS SES Forms
2011-2012 school year PNL Letters
Grant Application Resources
Cycle 1 Grantees, 2010-2013
2010 TTIPS Awards
Non-selected TTIPS Applications or in Excel (38KB)
Eligibility: Definition and Methodology (PDF, 25KB)
Texas' USDE Approved Application to USDE (PDF, 220 KB) for federal section 1003(g) SIG funding for the Texas Title I Priority Schools Grant Program
For additional information, contact:
Division of School Improvement and Support
1701 North Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701
Page last modified on 4/23/2013.