Texas Migrant Identification and Recruitment Manual
The 2012-2013 Texas Manual for the Identification and Recruitment (ID&R) of Migrant Children outlines the ID&R practices and processes of the Texas Migrant Education Program (MEP). Local education agencies (LEAs) receiving MEP funds must follow the requirements established in the ID&R manual for identifying and recruiting eligible children.
2012-2013 Texas Manual for the Identification and Recruitment of Migrant Children (ID&R Manual) consists of the following eight parts and can be opened by clicking on the link.
- Cover and Introduction (PDF, 631KB)
- Table of Contents (PDF, 58KB)
- Section 1: Child Eligibility (PDF, 540KB)
- Section 2: Certificate of Eligibility (PDF, 1,976KB)
- Section 3: The Recruiter (PDF, 193KB)
- Section 4: Recruiter Tools and Resources (PDF, 1,795KB)
- Section 5: Administrator's Responsibilities and Resources (PDF, 790KB)
- Section 6: Index (PDF, 69KB)
For additional information, contact:
1701 North Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701-1401
Page last modified on 1/23/2013 09:58:16 AM.