Texas Migrant Identification and Recruitment Manual
The 2013-2014 Texas Manual for the Identification and Recruitment (ID&R) of Migrant Children outlines the ID&R practices and processes of the Texas Migrant Education Program (MEP). Local education agencies (LEAs) receiving MEP funds must follow the requirements established in the ID&R manual for identifying and recruiting eligible children.
2013-2014 Texas Manual for the Identification and Recruitment of Migrant Children (ID&R Manual) consists of the following eight parts and can be opened by clicking on the link.
- Cover and Introduction (PDF, 175KB)
- Table of Contents (PDF, 47KB)
- Section 1: Child Eligibility (PDF, 510KB)
- Section 2: Certificate of Eligibility (PDF, 1,986KB)
- Section 3: The Recruiter (PDF, 166KB)
- Section 4: Recruiter Tools and Resources (PDF, 1,752KB)
- Section 5: Administrator's Responsibilities and Resources (PDF, 577KB)
- Section 6: Index (PDF, 70KB)
For additional information, contact:
1701 North Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701-1401
Page last modified on 12/13/2013 09:00:47 AM.