State Funding Reports
Access information on the state funding that districts receive and how that funding is calculated:
Summary of Finances (State Aid Reports) and Related Reports
State Aid and Student Count Data
- Pupil Projections Data
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) Reports
- Revenue per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) at the Compressed Rate 2009–2010, 2010–2011, 2011–2012, and 2012–2013 (Excel, 225 KB)
- Revenue per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) at the Compressed Rate 2009–2010, 2010–2011, 2011–2012, and 2012–2013 (PDF, 6,512 KB)
- State Compensatory Education Numbers
- Wealth per Average Daily Attendance (ADA)
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (PDF, 1,133KB)
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (Excel, 253KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) 2004-2005 through 2011-2013 (Excel, 509 KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) 2004-2005 through 2011-2013 (PDF, 8,398 KB)
Chapter 41 Wealth Equalization Data
Facilities Funding Reports
Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) Financial and Standard Reports
Access PEIMS budget and actual financial data for a particular school year in either a single file (.csv) or a multiple file format (.txt) or as a Microsoft Access database (.mdb):
View and download school district and charter school PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year, as well as campus-level PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year:
Access a variety of reports based on PEIMS data, including reports on geographic, student and staff information:
TEA's LONESTAR Education Reports website provides easy access to Texas K–12 and higher education data. It is a collaborative project between the TEA and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB).
Access PEIMS financial reports through the LONESTAR site:
For additional information, contact:
Office of School Finance
April 23, 2014
Almost 80 percent of 5thand 8th graders successfully passed the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR®) mathematics test on their first attempt in April, according to numbers released today by the Texas Education Agency.
April 22, 2014
A brief survey asking for input on the indicators that will form the new financial accountability system required by House Bill 5 is now available on the TEA website’s home page. The survey will be open until May 18. If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Accountability Division at (512) 463-9238.
April 17, 2014
The Texas Education Agency today announced that
two students have been selected to represent Texas as delegates to the 2014
National Youth Science Camp. The National Youth Science Camp, one of the
nation’s premier programs in secondary science education, is an annual summer
forum where two delegates representing each state exchange ideas with leading
scientists and other professionals from academic and corporate worlds.
April 14, 2014
Texas Commissioner of
Education Michael Williams today announced his decision to appoint a board of
managers to oversee the management of the Beaumont Independent School District
(BISD). The Commissioner also announced his intent to name a new superintendent
for the district.