State Funding Reports
Access information on the state funding that districts receive and how that funding is calculated:
Summary of Finances (State Aid Reports) and Related Reports
State Aid and Student Count Data
- Pupil Projections Data
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) Reports
- Revenue per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) at the Compressed Rate 2009–2010, 2010–2011, 2011–2012, and 2012–2013 (Excel, 225 KB)
- Revenue per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) at the Compressed Rate 2009–2010, 2010–2011, 2011–2012, and 2012–2013 (PDF, 6,512 KB)
- State Compensatory Education Numbers
- Wealth per Average Daily Attendance (ADA)
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (PDF, 1,133KB)
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (Excel, 253KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) 2004-2005 through 2011-2013 (Excel, 509 KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) 2004-2005 through 2011-2013 (PDF, 8,398 KB)
Chapter 41 Wealth Equalization Data
Facilities Funding Reports
Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) Financial and Standard Reports
Access PEIMS budget and actual financial data for a particular school year in either a single file (.csv) or a multiple file format (.txt) or as a Microsoft Access database (.mdb):
View and download school district and charter school PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year, as well as campus-level PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year:
Access a variety of reports based on PEIMS data, including reports on geographic, student and staff information:
TEA's LONESTAR Education Reports website provides easy access to Texas K–12 and higher education data. It is a collaborative project between the TEA and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB).
Access PEIMS financial reports through the LONESTAR site:
For additional information, contact:
Office of School Finance
December 06, 2013
The GED Event testing session that was to be held Saturday and Sunday at Fannin Elementary School in the Dallas Independent School District has been canceled due to inclement weather. Test takers wishing to schedule a testing session may visit Online Test Center Locator Service to locate the nearest test center at http://www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/locate-a-testing-center or by call 1-800-626-9433 (800-62-MY GED).
December 03, 2013
Commissioner of Education Michael Williams announced today he has selected Margie Johnson – an attorney with more than 15 years of prosecutorial experience – to lead the new Texas Education AgencyOffice of Complaints, Investigations and School Accountability.
December 03, 2013
The newly published 2014 Texas School Law Bulletin is available for purchase. The Bulletin is current through the 83rd Legislative Regular and Special Sessions. The cost is $65 per copy. The cost per copy for non-profit institutions is $60. The Texas Education Agency accepts purchase orders from Texas educational institutions and government agencies only. Checks or purchase orders should be made out to the Texas Education Agency, William B. Travis Building, 1701 N. Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701-1494. Customers may also purchase a copy of the Bulletin by contacting contact Ruth Ann Palm at (512) 463-9744 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 22, 2013
Three Generation 18 charter school applicants today successfully completed the final step of the state's application process allowing them to begin operation in Texas for the 2014-2015 school year.