These reports and data sources provide information on the state funding that districts receive and how that funding is calculated.
Summary of Finances and Related Reports
State Aid and Student Count Data
- Pupil Projections Data
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Wealth per Average Daily Attendance
- Revenue per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) at the Compressed Rate 2009–2010, 2010–2011, 2011–2012, and 2012–2013 (Excel, 225 KB)
- Revenue per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) at the Compressed Rate 2009–2010, 2010–2011, 2011–2012, and 2012–2013 (PDF, 6,512 KB)
- State Compensatory Education Numbers
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (PDF, 1,133KB)
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (Excel, 253KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) 2004–2005 through 2011–2013 (Excel, 509 KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) 2004–2005 through 2011–2013 (PDF, 8,398 KB)
Chapter 41 Wealth Equalization Data
Facilites Funding Reports
Public Education Information Management System Reports
Access the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) budget and actual financial data for a particular school year in a single file format (.csv), a multiple file format (.txt), or as a Microsoft Access database (.mdb).
View and download school district and charter school PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year (as well as campus-level PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year).
Access a variety of reports based on PEIMS data, including reports on geographic, student, and staff information.
For more information, contact:
Office of School Finance
September 22, 2014
The U.S. Department of Education notified Commissioner of Education
Michael Williams that a request to extend the state’s conditional waiver
from specific provisions of the
Elementary and Secondary Education Act (more commonly known as the No Child
Left Behind Act of 2001), has been granted.
September 19, 2014
Sept. 19, 2014
Five Generation 19 charter school applicants complete process
AUSTIN – Five Generation 19 charter school applicants today successfully
completed the final step of the state’s application process allowing them to
begin operation in Texas for the 2015-2016 school year.
September 18, 2014
10, 2014, the Texas Education Agency notified the U.S. Department of Education of
its intent to submit an application for a federal preschool expansion grant. Commissioner
of Education Michael Williams issued the following statement today regarding the
application process: “Over
the course of the next several weeks, agency staff will be working to design a
proposal that clearly defines how our state would utilize those federal dollars..."
September 15, 2014
The State Board of Education (SBOE) announced today that 15
Texans who provide hundreds of hoursof volunteer service to Texas public schools will be
honored with the Heroes for Children award at the SBOE meeting on Friday,