These reports and data sources provide information on the state funding that districts receive and how that funding is calculated.
Summary of Finances and Related Reports
State Aid and Student Count Data
- Pupil Projections Data
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Wealth per Average Daily Attendance
- Revenue per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) at the Compressed Rate 2009–2010, 2010–2011, 2011–2012, and 2012–2013 (Excel, 225 KB)
- Revenue per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) at the Compressed Rate 2009–2010, 2010–2011, 2011–2012, and 2012–2013 (PDF, 6,512 KB)
- State Compensatory Education Numbers
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (PDF, 1,133KB)
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (Excel, 253KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) 2004–2005 through 2011–2013 (Excel, 509 KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) 2004–2005 through 2011–2013 (PDF, 8,398 KB)
Chapter 41 Wealth Equalization Data
Facilites Funding Reports
Public Education Information Management System Reports
Access the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) budget and actual financial data for a particular school year in a single file format (.csv), a multiple file format (.txt), or as a Microsoft Access database (.mdb).
View and download school district and charter school PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year (as well as campus-level PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year).
Access a variety of reports based on PEIMS data, including reports on geographic, student, and staff information.
For more information, contact:
Office of School Finance
July 23, 2014
Commissioner of Education Michael Williams has sent a letter to U.S.
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan seeking an extension of the state’s waiver
from the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). In the letter, he also
notified Secretary Duncan that the state would be adding an additional year to
the pilot program for the new teacher and principal evaluation and support
July 18, 2014
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) has launched a
federal grant flexibility initiative aimed at
providing increased flexibility to grantees, including school districts,
charter schools, education service centers, colleges and universities and
non-profit entities that receive certain federal education grants administered
July 14, 2014
Commissioner of Education
Michael Williams today announced his appointments to a seven-member board of
managers for the Beaumont Independent School District (BISD). The board of
managers will be responsible for overseeing the management of the BISD,
including oversight of the district’s efforts to address and correct identified
deficiencies and to implement effective, structural and procedural improvement
strategies for long-term, positive change.
June 24, 2014
Texas Education Agency has advised all school districts and charters of the
summer deadlines to submit locally-assigned performance ratings. Under House Bill 5 passed last year by the 83rd Texas
Legislature, all districts are required to evaluate the district’s performance
and the performance of each campus in regard to community and student